Unless otherwise stated herein, or within the purchased product, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual right to use the samples in combination with other sounds in music production, recordings, and creative use. This license agreement allows you to reproduce, publicly perform, distribute, transmit, sublicense and otherwise use the products in your recordings, for personal and commercial purposes, subject to the following restrictions.
- You may not use or sublicense samples as your own sample material for commercial redistribution (loops, sound effects, modified samples).
- You may not use, sublicense, redistribute samples in new sample packs.
- You may not assign, broadcast, distribute, loan, lend, rent, sell, sublicense, transfer samples to a third party except incorporated into a recording.
- You may not use the name, image, or likeness of artists or producers associated with a sample without express written consent.
Use of all FXs, melodic and drum one shots is royalty free.
In regards to commercial usage of recordings using purchased samples (compositions, loops, drum breaks/loops), the following conditions apply:
1) Minor Releases: On smaller independent projects you may use the Samples for Recordings, Beat tapes, mix tapes, independent releases, and promotional content that are not distributed or released through a Major Label, Large Indie Label, their subsidiaries or a comparable label at no additional cost outside of the License Fee (purchase cost). If any Minor Release exceeds one million streams on Apple Music, Spotify or YouTube, it shall be considered a Major Release for purposes of this license and shall be subject to the terms below for Major Releases. Please contact to see if clearance is needed via firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Major Releases: For Recordings distributed or released through a Major Label, Large Indie Label, their subsidiaries, or any Minor Release that exceeds one million streams on a DSP (Digital Streaming Platform), you are required to contact us promptly to seek clearance for use of the Sample. For compositions or drums up to a 50/50 split of any Advances, Producer Royalties and Publishing, including for the avoidance of doubt, in relation to any so-called 'sync licenses'; and provide the original creator of the applicable Sample with Co-Producer credit on the liner notes of any singles or albums (in any configuration), in advertisements, and wherever metadata allows. Please contact us promptly to seek clearance for use of the Sample on a Major Release.